• LinkedIn
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

About Me

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 // by Fashion concepts // // 0 comments
Hello,This is my homepage, so i have to say something about myself


My name is RAHUL VATSA. I am from bhagalpur,bihar,INDIA. I have done my graduation in fashion design from NEW DELHI. Now a days i live in mumbai n doing work in FILM INDUSTRY as a COSTUME DESIGNER.I am very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person's shoes and try to understand what they are feeling , what they are thinking and where they come from. I am always open to listen to new ideas and views and try to understand them even if they opposite to mine. people usally think I am very serious person but that is only because they don't see the other crazy side of me. I am just someone who is good at hiding his feelings and who knows how to controle his temper.

Life is quite exciting to me as it has galores of oppertunities and experience to offer and I feel should always make the right use of it . I am adventerous by nature for I like to see take up new challenges . It gives me the zeal and impetus to work towards excellence.

My thought.."LIFE IS A JOURNEY AND THE JOURNEY IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE DESTINATION. ENJOY THE JOURNEY AND MAKE EVERY BIT OF IT AS SPECIAL AS YOU CAN .........

My dressing sence .......I love faded blue jeans . A stripe or white designer shirts (broad colar bodyfit) a pair of jeans will balance it out . I like the Denim from DIESEL and LEVI'S. I like balzer ,too. I also wear some of my own kurta's . .

I am indepenedent fashion designer here to share with you what I am learning on my journey of fashion . I don't claim to know it all or have it all figured out . I am just here to share with you my experience and what I have learned and continue with my experience and what i have learned and continue to learn from being out there in the independent fashion scene. So if you are wanting start writing fashion blog or startperforming outside of your room or shower...tune it .. hahhaa, THANK YOU!!

You can contact me at ...vatsa.r@gmail.com

MY Mobile No.           +919819651797



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers